Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with 13IT - Warehouse!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Lexmark MB2442adwe Mono Laser All in One Wi-Fi Printer
COST PER PAGE PRINT - BLACK - 4 CENTS PER PAGE
1-Year Exchange, Onsite Service, Next Business Day
For Information click Here! $99
*Lexmark E-Task 4.3-Inch (10.9 Cm) Colour Touch Screen
Media Sizes Supported
*A6, Oficio, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, Jis-B5, A4, Legal, A5, Letter, Statement, Executive, Universal, Dl Envelope, Folio, 10 Envelope
Included Paper Handling
*100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, Integrated Duplex, 150-Sheet Output Bin, 250-Sheet Input
*Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front Usb 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified Port (Type A), 802.11b/G/N Wireless, Usb 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B)
Size (Mm - H X W X D)
*467 X 399 X 429.5 Mm
Packaged Size (Mm - H X W X D)
*564 X 484 X 524 Mm
Packaged Weight, Kg
The Lexmark MB2442adwe prints at up to 40 ppm* and offers fax, two-sided scanning, and copy functions, plus standard Wi-Fi.
- Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
Versatile media handling
- Print what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
All information provided is subject to change without notice. Lexmark is not liable for any errors or omissions.
- A 1 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of standard memory gives you the power to do a combination of faxing, printing, copying, and scanning for maximum productivity. And you can be confident that your complex file with images, charts and small print will look just the way you designed it.
- Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence—Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
- In addition to monochrome output at up to 40 ppm*, the MB2442adwe includes two-sided scanning and a 4.3-inch touch screen featuring a wide selection of standard solutions that enhance ease of use, customisation and efficiency.
Ready when you are
In the Box
This product is estimated to cost to all Australian capital cities.
Note: Shipping costs are only approximate figures and within a 50Km of a capital city, (shipping costs are confirmed on checkout and based on post code) . Please call to confirm prior ordering larger products for rural areas and outside of the 50Km radius