HP Pavilion 27-A071A 27" Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop PC (W2T93AA)
Gather around and experience the power of your family’s new centerpiece. The HP Pavilion All-In-One brings style and performance to the center of your home. From media streaming to homework conquering, this PC will keep your family’s attention.
Power and performance for a premium entertainment, gaming and multitasking experience.
An entertainment standout
Designed to show off
Re-writable DVD driveWatch DVD movies using the optional, integrated optical drive–or write your own media.5
A truly powerful audio experience
No rainchecks permitted
- The product could differ from the images shown.
- Information contained herein (product Specifications & Description) is subject to change without notice
- 13 IT Has a no returns policy on non-faulty products, definition, the box is open, or seal is broken and is not in original sellable condition.
- All warranty claims are based on the length of the warranty that come standard with the product(s) purchased,starting from date of purchase or date specified on the invoice.
- All DOA (Dead on Arrival - Out of the Box Faulty product) claims are based on the Manufactures DOA Policy, please refer to manufacturer for DOA periods or call 13IT for the information.
- DOA Claims start from the date of purchase.
- Storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 7/8/10) is reserved for system recovery software.
Great Product / Excellent Service from 13ITBy: Ivan on 13 February 2018The HP Pavilion 27" is a stellar product, great specifications at a great price from 13IT. Before I purchased, I spoke to Joseph and he answered all my questions regarding the product, I placed the order on-line and within 5 days it arrived from Melbourne to Perth. Great service and speedy delivery. Thanks!
Excellent service from 13ITBy: Ian on 13 April 2017Hi all at 13IT, I have nothing but praise for your absolutely excellent customer service. Thank you for handling my issue with the damaged PC the way you did, I will be recommending you to anyone who asks me for advice about buying computer equipment in the future! Very happy with my purchase. Thanks for being brilliant :D Cheers