PLS CALL PRIOR ORDERING - STOCK LEVEL * LOW *
Create a dual-display mobile workspace almost anywhere with the HP EliteDisplay S140u 14” USB Portable Monitor, an ultra-compact, strikingly thin, high-resolution display in a wraparound cover. Fold it back to add a second screen for your Windows tablet or notebook and connect with one USB cable.
No rainchecks permitted
- The product could differ from the images shown.
- Information contained herein (product Specifications & Description) is subject to change without notice
- 13 IT Has a no returns policy on non-faulty products, definition, the box is open, or seal is broken and is not in original sellable condition.
- All warranty claims are based on the length of the warranty that come standard with the product(s) purchased,starting from date of purchase or date specified on the invoice.
- All DOA (Dead on Arrival - Out of the Box Faulty product) claims are based on the Manufactures DOA Policy, please refer to manufacturer for DOA periods or call 13IT for the information.
- DOA Claims start from the date of purchase.
- Storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 7/8/10) is reserved for system recovery software.
USB (14”) Portable MonitorBy: Paul on 28 January 2018Bought this to ascertain if it would replace a normal PC Monitor when travelling. Easy set up but had to delete existing graphic card software on my Dell Laptop and install a compatible work around to enable use- no big deal about ten minutes. Works fairly well- resolution is not high def but adequate for my use as secondary screen running cloud based spreadsheets. Very compact and fits in my existing laptop bag along with all the peripherals I need to carry. Ideal for short trips away when flying to destinations or using public transport, will probably continue to pack my two hi def 23” PC screens when driving to destinations and weight/ portability is not an issue. If was Hi Def would be brilliant at the price would buy another for sure. The brightness/ darkness switch doesn’t make any difference (or doesn’t work) but set up and functionality is great. Feed back and support from supplier first rate. P