Elite Screens M150XWV2 150" 4:3 Pull Down Screen
please call prior stock level low!
The Elite Manual Pull-down Series front projection screen is a cost effective retractable screen with a dual case design for wall or ceiling installation.Elite Screens’ MaxWhite Screen Material is durable for daily use and easy to clean. It has a wide viewing angle with 1.1 Gain and is suitable for most applications including Commercial /Educational and Residential.MaxWhite Screen material has a black backing to eliminate light penetration for superior color reproduction. Its Texture pattern eliminates Moiré or Hot Spotting which is a common phenomenon with poorly made projection screen material or wall projections.
No rainchecks permitted
- The product could differ from the images shown.
- Information contained herein (product Specifications & Description) is subject to change without notice
- 13 IT Has a no returns policy on non-faulty products, definition, the box is open, or seal is broken and is not in original sellable condition.
- All warranty claims are based on the length of the warranty that come standard with the product(s) purchased,starting from date of purchase or date specified on the invoice.
- All DOA (Dead on Arrival - Out of the Box Faulty product) claims are based on the Manufactures DOA Policy, please refer to manufacturer for DOA periods or call 13IT for the information.
- DOA Claims start from the date of purchase.
- Storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 7/8/10) is reserved for system recovery software.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other 13 IT PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.