Elite Screens M150XWH2 150" 16:9 Pull Down Screen
please call prior stock level low!
The Elite Manual Pull-down Series front projection screen is a cost effective retractable screen with a dual case design for wall or ceiling installation.Elite Screens’ MaxWhite Screen Material is durable for daily use and easy to clean. It has a wide viewing angle with 1.1 Gain and is suitable for most applications including Commercial /Educational and Residential.MaxWhite Screen material has a black backing to eliminate light penetration for superior color reproduction. Its Texture pattern eliminates Moiré or Hot Spotting which is a common phenomenon with poorly made projection screen material or wall projections.
No rainchecks permitted
- The product could differ from the images shown.
- Information contained herein (product Specifications & Description) is subject to change without notice
- 13 IT Has a no returns policy on non-faulty products, definition, the box is open, or seal is broken and is not in original sellable condition.
- All warranty claims are based on the length of the warranty that come standard with the product(s) purchased,starting from date of purchase or date specified on the invoice.
- All DOA (Dead on Arrival - Out of the Box Faulty product) claims are based on the Manufactures DOA Policy, please refer to manufacturer for DOA periods or call 13IT for the information.
- DOA Claims start from the date of purchase.
- Storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 7/8/10) is reserved for system recovery software.
MaxWhite Screen Material
Viewing Dimensions: 3321mm x 1868mm
180degree Wide Viewing Angle
Slow Retract Mechanism
Dual Wall and Ceiling Installation Design
GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other 13 IT PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.