Elite Screens ELECTRIC150H 150" 16:9 Motorised Screen
please call prior stock level low!
Elite Spectrum ELECTRIC150H 150 Inch 16:9 Motorised Projector Screen is the best option for a budget Electric/Motorized front projection screen.
Elite Spectrum ELECTRIC150H has 102 mm of top masking to complement the side and bottom borders. This provides a professional effect by properly framing your projected image.
Standard Internal Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) Receivers for optional RF remote provide total control while maintaining the streamlined simplicity of this product.
For added durability and enhanced product appearance, the Elite Spectrum Series uses an all-steel casing construction including the end caps.
The Spectrum Series has various control options that work in conjunction with its Low Voltage Controller (LVC). Its 5-12 Volt trigger port uses a standard RJ45 connection and synchronizes the screen’s drop and rise with your projector’s power cycle. The optional wall box kit can be installed as an external wall-mounted control or use the extended IR “EYE” receiver for recessed ceiling installations
Elite Screens MaxWhite screen material is the most popular screen material for today’s projectors. It is easy to clean and durable for daily use. With the 1.1 gain and 160° wide viewing angle, it is suitable for most applications from commercial to home theater presentations. Screen material comes with standard black backing to eliminate light penetration while its textured projection surface helps to eliminate Moiré or “hot spotting”.
Casing and Installation:
No rainchecks permitted
- The product could differ from the images shown.
- Information contained herein (product Specifications & Description) is subject to change without notice
- 13 IT Has a no returns policy on non-faulty products, definition, the box is open, or seal is broken and is not in original sellable condition.
- All warranty claims are based on the length of the warranty that come standard with the product(s) purchased,starting from date of purchase or date specified on the invoice.
- All DOA (Dead on Arrival - Out of the Box Faulty product) claims are based on the Manufactures DOA Policy, please refer to manufacturer for DOA periods or call 13IT for the information.
- DOA Claims start from the date of purchase.
- Storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 7/8/10) is reserved for system recovery software.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other 13 IT PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.