Billion 8700NEXL N300 VDSL2/ ADSL2+ Router NBN Ready/ 4xLAN/USB3.0
BiPAC 8700NEXL R2
No rainchecks permitted
- The product could differ from the images shown.
- Information contained herein (product Specifications & Description) is subject to change without notice
- 13 IT Has a no returns policy on non-faulty products, definition, the box is open, or seal is broken and is not in original sellable condition.
- All warranty claims are based on the length of the warranty that come standard with the product(s) purchased,starting from date of purchase or date specified on the invoice.
- All DOA (Dead on Arrival - Out of the Box Faulty product) claims are based on the Manufactures DOA Policy, please refer to manufacturer for DOA periods or call 13IT for the information.
- DOA Claims start from the date of purchase.
- Storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 7/8/10) is reserved for system recovery software.
Surfing Internet with Flexibility
- The BiPAC 8700NEXL R2 has four LAN ports and one Giga port can be configured as a WAN port if required. This EWAN (Ethernet WAN) port offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to a cable or fibre modem. SOHO or small office users can even deploy the BiPAC 8700NEXL R2 for FTTx (Fiber-to-the-building, node, or home) applications over a fibre device connection.
Optimal Wireless Speeds and Coverage
- With an integrated 802.11n wireless access point, the router delivers up to 6 times the speed and 3 times the wireless coverage of an 802.11b/g network device. It supports a data rate up to 300Mbps and is also compatible with 802.11b/g equipment. The Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK) and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over wireless LAN.
Firewall Security and Smooth Traffic
- With the built-in NAT default firewall, the advanced anti-hacker pattern-filtering protection features automatically detect and block Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. In addition, the packet filtering provides high-level security for access control. Quality of Service control prioritizes the traffic and allows users to enjoy smooth traffic while running applications such as P2P or multimedia through the Internet.
Pathway to the IPv6 future
- The BiPAC 8700NEXL R2 fully support IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack. Dual Stack means the router is capable of running IPv4 and IPv6. With Billion IPv6 enabled devices, three major transition mechanisms such as Dual-Stack, Dual-Stack Lite, and 6RD (IPv6 rapid deployment) are supported to be adapted easily into service provider’s IPv4/IPv6 network.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other 13 IT PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.