Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with 13IT!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
COST PER PAGE BLACK - 4 CENTS - COST PER PAGE COLOUR - 7 CENTS
1-Year Onsite Service, Next Business Day
2.4-Inch (60 Mm) Colour Lcd Display
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
A6, Oficio, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, Jis-B5, A4, Legal, A5, Hagaki Card, Letter, B5 Envelope, Statement, C5 Envelope, Executive, Universal, Dl Envelope, Folio, 10 Envelope
INCLUDED PAPER HANDLING
Integrated Duplex, Single-Sheet Manual Feed, 125-Sheet Output Bin, 250-Sheet Input
Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front Usb 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified Port (Type A), 802.11b/G/N Wireless, Usb 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B)
SIZE (MM - H X W X D)
308 X 442 X 421 Mm
PACKAGED SIZE (MM - H X W X D)
402 X 495 X 595 MM
PACKAGED WEIGHT, KG
Start your colour journey with the Lexmark C2425dw, the small-workgroup printer that helps you to control the cost of colour output at up to 23 ppm*.
- Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between.
- That’s why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
- Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the device is active or in sleep mode.
- Lower fusing temperature, automatic management of processor cores based on workload, and standard two-sided printing all help it achieve EPEAT® Silver rating and ENERGY STAR® (2.0) certification. That benefits the planet and your budget.
Classic connections, wireless convenience
- Beyond included USB and gigabit ethernet, this device lets you connect wirelessly via built-in Wi-Fi, as well as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria on any network with existing Wi-Fi access.
- And with Lexmark Mobile Print, printing’s as easy as hitting print, choosing your printer and picking up your job.
Colour that only looks expensive
- Thanks to PANTONE® calibration, embedded colour sample pages and Lexmark colour Replacement, you’ll get accurate, professional colour in-house.
- And you’ll save toner with included tools that let you choose when and how much colour to print, including mono-only print drivers, user-based colour print permissions, global colour density control, object-specific colour Saver, proof before printing and more.
Interact with ease
- With its small footprint, it’s easy to find a place for. And the new front-panel power button and direct-print USB port, 2.4-inch colour LCD with keypad and secure browser-based device management make it easy to interact with.
Engineered to last
- A steel frame, long-life imaging system and robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes all support lasting performance in any environment
- PRODUCT BROCHURE - CLICK HERE
*Average continuous black or continuous composite CMY declared cartridge yield in one-sided (simplex) mode up to this number of standard pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.
Ethernet, USB or parallel cable not included.
Box contents may vary by country and/or re-seller. Subject to change without notice.
Media Sizes Supported
Included Paper Handling
Size (mm - H x W x D)
Packaged Size (mm - H x W x D)
Packaged Weight, kg
Print Speed Duplex
Time to First Page
Media Types Supported
Number of Paper Inputs
Paper Input Capacity
Paper Output Capacity
Paper Weight Range Supported
Integrated Tray Card Stock Upper limit
Optional Paper Handling
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle
Cartridges & Imaging
Laser Cartridge Yields
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product
Maximum: 512 MB
Fonts and Symbol Sets
Touch Screen Display
Network Protocol Support
Network Printing Methods
Network Management Protocols
Optional Network Ports
Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Supported
Apple Operating Systems Supported
Linux Operating Systems Supported
Novell Operating Systems Supported
UNIX Operating Systems Supported
Electrical & Operation
ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption
Inaudible dBA (Idle)
Duplex Print Noise Level
Specified Operating Environment
Country of Origin