HP EliteOne 800 G3 23.8-inch Touch All-in-One PC (1TY28PA)
STOCK LEVEL * EXTREMELY LOW * PLC CALL PRIOR TO ORDERING
Core™ i7-7700,8 GB DDR4,256 GB PCIe SSD,DVD-Writer,3Yr
Stunning design and powerful features all in one
Amazing from any angle
Strong security, powerful manageability
High-performance users will enjoy the powerful combination of 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, optional Intel® Optane™ memory and SSDs, Intel® HD Graphics, or optional AMD Radeon™ discrete graphics.
See and hear them clearly
Give online collaboration the sharpness and clarity of a face-to-face meeting. Choose a touch optional 23.8-inch diagonal FHD display with Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation software, HP Audio Boost, and optional front and rear facing FHD webcams
*Disclaimer - Formatted capacity is less and up to 35 GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
No rainchecks permitted
- The product could differ from the images shown.
- Information contained herein (product Specifications & Description) is subject to change without notice
- 13 IT Has a no returns policy on non-faulty products, definition, the box is open, or seal is broken and is not in original sellable condition.
- All warranty claims are based on the length of the warranty that come standard with the product(s) purchased,starting from date of purchase or date specified on the invoice.
- All DOA (Dead on Arrival - Out of the Box Faulty product) claims are based on the Manufactures DOA Policy, please refer to manufacturer for DOA periods or call 13IT for the information.
- DOA Claims start from the date of purchase.
- Storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 7/8/10) is reserved for system recovery software.
Value for moneyBy: KOOMULLI on 9 April 2018Highly recommend this Desktop for those who are looking for a high speed system with very responsive touch screen.Only drawback is the position of USB drives in the back,hard to reach.As i dont use USBs often ,not an issue for me.